View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #6
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
This explains how to use the ePubSplit plugin? Hmm, I'm still using Sigil 0.5.3 - I wonder if these manual instructions work in that... I'll have to experiment.
Well, the split mechanism certainly works almost exactly the same. In fact, I think it was easier to use the split icon (or the insert-split-marker) in 5.3, but it works identically, all-in-all. I think what's different from 0.5.3 to now in that department is that you can sequentially rename split files now.

Why are you using 0.5.3? Is this a Mac thing?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote