View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
The Sigil forum seems to be home to many epub-producers at MobileRead. I think you'll have more luck finding someone with experience in such details there. I had to look up ZWNJ myself to see what it means, and it was far beyond a simple reader's ken (unless they happen to read Arabic, Farsi, Sinhalese,...). Good luck; it will be good when such things are treated properly by the majority of software.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote