View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Question about Flightcrew errors

Ok, I "cleaned up" a very big book. when I check it with flightcrew, it gives mention of Thousands of errors, going from "element A is not allowed for content model" to "this ops document is reachable but not in present in the OPF", and many more. But it actually looks very nice when I open it with FBreader, Calibre, and my E-reader. I restrain myself to changing covers, deleting custom fonts, images and altering the layout of some pages (making text bold, adding another blanc space,.... simple things). I never mess around with the stylesheets.
So my question is: why do I have thousands of errors, when everything looks and works fine?

And why does my edited book look perfect when I get so much errors?

Last edited by Bookripper; 01-22-2013 at 08:11 AM.