View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 06:30 PM   #12
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I too once favored the "I'll be eating cat food in my retirement, but I WILL have books to read." Then I discovered ebooks & Kindles - and began acquiring ebooks - tons of them - so now I'm planning on being buried with my Kindle and an electric drop cord so that I can continue reading in my afterlife.

I've stockpiled a lot of "Complete Works of ...." compilations - which I dip in & out of as interested - these alone will occupy me into & beyond retirement.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote