View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #49
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
The low bandwidth used to frustrate me, so I avoided audiobooks. I discovered their usefulness when I had an active toddler/preschooler who always wanted to be "Outside! Outside!", so we spent long hours at the park. I had to keep my eyes on him while I sat and he played - you gotta love the suicide years - but this way I could read a book at the same time.
I find them very useful for when I have to push a child on a swing. Children can swing for a very, very long time.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote