View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #18
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
I have just finished reading the first story in the series and greatly enjoyed it. I learned of the Dr. Thorndyke series in an article called "The rivals of Sherlock Holmes" by Peter Haining in his "A Sherlock Holmes Compendium". As I looked in the MR uploads, I discovered that you had put most of the other authors which he had listed on the site already. Thank you so much for this service. I really appreciate your efforts.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote