Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #127
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
The opening credits have to be long... that's usually the only part that 100% of viewers will sit through! Once they see the first scene, 90% of them jump for the remote to find old Dragonball Z reruns.

The only way I'll sit through cheesy sci-fi is if there's a guy and two 'bots tearing it up in the front row...

I miss MST3000 also. They would have a rolicking good time with the SciFi Channel movies. Lance Henrickson rules! I think he shoots all of his movies in his backyard up against an overgrown hedge, because the landscapes seem to all be the same.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote