View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #22
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by digidon View Post
I will check that for sure, thanks!

I just don't get why they don't come with the neoprene slips like Sony used to include. I had a 505, 600 and 300 and they all came with covers that were peanuts for Sony to include and were all i ever wanted. Finding them 3rd party means getting one made for something else and it always seeming to be not quite right. Heck I would even pay an extra $5 for one which is a 20000% profit for what they likely pay for them.

Still love it though, 2 big improvements over my sony's, changing the weight of the font and BOOK SUMMARY'S, how can Sony still not allow for this?
Can you get the book summary with Kobo 2.0.5? I'll check my Touch (and my Mini next week )
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote