View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #19
vaniaspeedy
Connoisseur
vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.vaniaspeedy knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4 Touch
Ok, so looking at the debug I see that it runs and finds your folder with books, and it find the Home Books folder as well, but for some strange reason the actual move and hide functions are never called. In theory, after it lists all of the files it should say "Calling hide function for {file_name_here}", and then display exit status of the function. I will look into this, but at the moment I'm stumped. I'm not quite sure how to duplicate this problem, since it works fine on my kindle, and I haven't modified it in any serious way.

Does anyone else have any ideas? ejonny, thank you for the debug log, I'll see what I can do.
vaniaspeedy is offline   Reply With Quote