View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #9
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
proof of concept

BTW:

I am working on proof of concept where we replace mobi_input.py with a new version that tries to load classes from the mobi_unpack_v042_plugin.zip and if it succeeds it invokes the epub plugin and if not it does what it used to do.

This requires a new interface class within mobi_unpack.py to work well with calibre approach to using "streams" but it should work.

I will debug it and see if I can get it working and if so, someone can decide if we want to include it in the next release or not as a fill in until actual support becomes available.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote