View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 02:24 AM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
If it helps at all, every time I tell calibre to "open containing folder" a new empty folder appears with a new number.

For example I have a folder

Calibre Library > Chris Nicholson > The Elephant Keeper (1299)

but if I select The Elephant Keeper and choose "open location" a new folder is created:

Calibre Library > Chris Nicholson > The Elephant Keeper (1892)

Is there a way I can link my books back properly?

So, I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way for me to edit the metadata.db file to give all the books their proper numbers. I'd rather do that for 1700+ books that have to reimport them and re-edit all their metadata by hand.

Thanks,
Marcy

Last edited by Marcy; 07-25-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote