View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
A bit of exercise for a quiet Saturday night... useful, I hope.

Here's the complete set of TTF files. It's easy, once you figure out that reviewing the errors (self-intersecting and missing extremity points) doesn't also save the file. I hope those errors don't cause problems; I haven't taken the time to embed these in something to check them - at all. The affected characters seemed to be out of the usual ranges. Also, this was my first attempt at generating a font; usually I just go in to check coverage. So please let me know if anything needs fixing. I hope I haven't wasted anyone's time but my own.

[Download link removed]

Last edited by pdurrant; 08-09-2012 at 06:34 PM.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote