View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
rock
Addict
rock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Nook, Astak EZ Reader Pocket, iPhone 3g, Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
After I'd finished the Sigma series, I also felt kind of lost, and it was probably a fortnight before I started searching for something completely different... I found The count of Monte Crisco, and just couldn't put it down...

Now, that I'm cured of my Rollins addiction, I'm reading a wide variety of e-books...

Yeah that is how I feel. I remember reading Sandstorm and being blown away by it.

Though I am starting World War Z right now. I saw a lot of great things about that.

Hey don't worry though December 29 we can get our James Rollins Fix. Altar of Eden I think it is called. It is a single Story, and the Next Sigma Book is in July 2010. I forget the title it is on his page.

That website is a great site. Thanks for that. Karma for you. I heard about Steve Berry I may try him next.

Thanks.
rock is offline   Reply With Quote