View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
At least it does look the same - the menu looks nice aswell!

Too bad I am not able to read the text
Uhm ... Be careful. The Cybook itself has undergone at least a cycle of development, the first one had 64 Mb RAM, the second one has 512 Mb RAM, and maybe (according to the latest FW version) a 400 MHz processor. I say maybe, as nobody really seem to know exactly. Externally the look exactly the same. True, the FW seems to be the same.
The Pocketbook seems much faster, graphicwise, than my Cybook, which has 512 Mb RAM (I do not the processor, I do not want to open it).
I agree, though, that the menus are mothwatering. One has to look at the reader implementation, though. Anybody from Ukrain can tell us anything ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote