View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #1272
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sounds like the show "Supernatural" where there is always something new within the genre of supernatural entities of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
After reading the first 2 books, I find that I really like the "endless possibilities" feeling of the series, you're never sure just waht kind of supernatural being is going to pop up next. I mean who knew there were multiple flavors of werewolves!?!
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote