View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
In the possibility of that sort of thing, one of the smart things to have is a usb car charger that has the output to fully charge your reader, or a small inverter that can plug into the car 12v power outlet.

For those of us that have not learned to have a generator set and fuel ready for when mother nature throws a fit. Your car or truck is one of the only options to charge your battery powered devices.
Very good advice! Those in the path of this storm stay safe! I've been in two hurricanes and that was enough for me! I ran for the mountains. And I am Midwestern gal who has been in too many tornadoes to count. Hurricanes scare me!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote