View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #201
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa
I'm actually one who will read a prequel first if I am new to a series, regardless of publication date.
It's not a prequel anymore, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf
I feel that one requirement for a book in a series to be nominated is that ALL of the other released books in the same series be available as eBooks. I feel this month is not going well at all and should be scrapped. We get a book that's not in the correct order and we get a series that's not all available.
That's would be a silly requirement, and you need to chill-out.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote