View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:51 AM   #53
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
I don't think it's relevant whether the Wi-Fi is really needed. It's the main advantage of the Kindle - being able to load the content without connecting to the computer. That's why people want Kindle.

I understand it is not a big deal to connect the USB cable. I've been doing it for years and years. But that's not what the customers want. The customers want their books downloaded directly to the ebook reader.

In fact, I am quite shocked that after so many rumors and customer requests Sony came up with two unconnected readers whose only advantage seems to be their "lower" price. Absolutely ridiculous.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote