View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:09 AM   #11
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
My kindle is registered, already used it to buy a ton of books from amazon using the kindle. It also says Im registered on my settings screen.

Thanks for showing me that pic, ya might wanna get rid of it, it shows your email address, less that doesnt matter.
I'm sorry I didn't mean registered with Amazon. I meant with either iTunes or Audible (though I don't think that's the case now).

I'm still looking around for a solution.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote