View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 01:02 AM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I wonder if you have to register your Kindle. I was able to drag and drop from iTunes to my Kindle and have the audiobook show on my home page. I didn't buy it the audiobook from the iTunes store, I bought directly from Audible because I'm a subscriber.

I did run into one issue, I have to download a different version of the file for it to play on my Kindle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-5641.gif
Views:	478
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	27553   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-5642.gif
Views:	498
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	27554  
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote