View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #51
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Likewise I'd not make a deal if people call the wrong brand name (like calling it a kindle), but I will make sure they know it's an e-reader; meant for reading electronic books.
I really would try to avoid the term "e-reader" if I were you. It can cause immense confusion with the eBook format called "eReader", especially when people go onto a site like FictionWise which will "recommend" eReader format to you (because they own it). We have had numerous cases of people with Sony Readers, etc, buying eReader-format books because they think that they own an "eReader"!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote