View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:29 PM   #100
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Ok.. I've hooked my roommate on the Liaden Universe. She's worked her way through nearly all the novels and has started on the short stories/chap books.

We've pretty much got the reading order down for the novels, but she asked me last night if there was a reading order to the short stories.

Wikipedia has a listing of the short stories in what I assume is published order here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liaden_...#Short_stories

but I've yet to find anything listed chronologically. I'm just anal enough to attempt a list if there's nothing else available.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote