View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:58 AM   #96
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Also, I *know* I hadn't read Ghost Ship before, but the cliff-hanger ending with Daav sounded awfully familiar - was that in one of the other books as well?

Does Dragon Ship end with a similar cliff-hanger? because if so, I might just re-read earllier sequences, and wait for the next Theo Waitley book to come out, when ever it does.
If you still haven't read Dragon Ship, yes it still leaves Daav hanging *grrr*. Personally I would have preferred they have the whoel Daav sequence 'off camera' and only introduced when it could also be resolved.

On other news no one has mentioned this yet from Sharon Lee's Blog:
Quote:
Submitted last evening, “Eleutherios,” a short story by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller commissioned for the Baen front page, January 2013 publication date.
Since its both Lee and Miller here is hoping its Liaden!
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote