View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:35 AM   #74
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post

It's a little hard to explain, but of my book reading lights, the TravelFlex is definitely my favorite, even for regular books.
Yes I love mine! I have two Mighty Brights The Travel Flex is the one I used the most. I had it now 3 years and it's still going strong. I use it nightly not always reading but to see around my side of the room. The goose neck still works fine. I paid $12 at B&N for it.

I clip mine to the spine of the case. I read in portrait.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote