View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:57 AM   #23337
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Plain coffee in my cup and getting started on the pile of laundry.
Good luck, I should do the same with our pile. But somehow I always find more interesting things to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
in my cup: h-o-t coffee

(awaiting the news on T.V.:Queen Beatrix will speak to the people...abdicate?)

edit: update
Yes, she will abdicate on the 30th of April.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
She is 75 years old and is in good health, but says she has to step back for the next generation. She has had a tough life the last ten years: parents died, husband died, attack on the Royal Family a few years ago which had a huge impact on the family as 6 innocent bystanders were killed
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_at...h_Royal_Family ) and one of her sons is in coma after an avalanche, since one year.
I saw it too last night. I wish our king would do the same, he's even older than Beatrix ... But of course then we'd have Prince Filip as king ... Maybe that's even worse

Another weekend has come and gone, time to get started at work again. Sipping a cappuccino, trying to get a clear head. It's going to be a busy week!
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote