View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:15 AM   #15
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
I have been doing this on the Mac, using Option-C to Copy and Option-V to paste. Works well.

The Option key is the one next to the space bar with the Apple symbol on it. I don't know what its proper name is, it might be called Command? Anyway, you can use that to paste in a sanitised set of tags. I repaired my books after over eager application of social metadata, which resulted in gazillions of collections appearing on my Reader and cluttering the place up and looking untidy and stuff...
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote