View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #7
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmumford
I was considering writing a letter to Sony requesting that they publish the LRF format and open it up. I think this letter would have a greater chance of success if it was authored by the developers of this forum instead of just by me.

Are any of you interested in co-authoring this letter with me? I'm hoping to get enough of a buy-in so that we can hostly sign the document something like "The Sony Reader developer community".

Thoughts?
If you're just asking for a petition of names, count me in. Probably wouldn't be of much use in the general coding but I do have some experience dealing with various image formats for the picture content.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote