View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
I love them, especially my own ones. Yeah, I know you probably may call this hormonal confusion, but I don't care It's just great to see the world through the eyes of a child. At the age of 2-4 life is full of wonders and mysteries. Besides, children are a perfect excuse if you like to do things like playing with cars and trains, buying worms to see them change into butterflies or building multistorey tree houses.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote