View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #70
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@BetterRed - I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about. Do you mean you want to reapply a sort order (as specified by a view) after doing an edit in the main library grid, via a keyboard shortcut? You can assign keyboard shortcuts to your views within the plugin - for instance I assign ctrl+1 for my primary view and every time I want to re-sort after adding books or whatever I just hit that...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote