View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #11
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I would go ahead and exclude all of the various exe files in calibre's program directory and the entire calibre library directory. Also excluding *.mobi, *.azw3 or whatever format you are using would be a good idea.
I've now tried all that, and also excluded the URL from which the news is downloaded. None of it solves the problem. The only solution I've found so far is to temporarily disable the whole of the Network Shield.

I think I'll give this up for now. I only download one news source per week, and the prolem only arises when I am on the road, as I would normally use my desktop system to run the download (this has a different AV). It would have been nice to solve it, but I guess I can live with it.

So thanks to all of you who have taken the trouble to reply.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote