Thread: MobileRead MARCH 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #9
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Come on, guys.. It's not my fault. That was the last christmas hat they had in store..

Anyway: Three votes for Greek Philosophy already! Did I mention that we'll get the book for free, in an exclusive Mobileread version, if Greek Philosophy wins? I can even ask the book designer if he's willing to write the name of each voter into the book. Then we could keep it forever as a nice memory.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote