Thread: NaNoWriMo 2012
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #48
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Now that we're just about halfway through, how is everyone doing on their NaNoWriMo projects? I fell way behind when I hurt my back early in the month, but I've been writing like mad the last few days and have just about caught up to the pace. I usually put down a good 2k words a day when I write, but having to do it every day is a challenge!