View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #935
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Nice so far I have earned 9 free e-books.

But I have noticed a problem lately.

The lower level players gifts to me are NOT being scaled up to my level (I am level 26 now) and starting about a week or 2 ago I started receiving 2000 and 4000 and 6000 sized gifts (instead of the gifts I have been receiving which were the same size as the other higher level players)

Is it just me? or are others seeing this same thing?
Am I mistaken, and low level players always give small gifts?
(At first I thought someone made a mistake and passed me THEIR gifts by accident and they were not scaled by default, but now many low level players are giving me gifts that are too small to be worth using due my receiving more than the 10 gift limit)
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote