View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 12:34 AM   #10
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Remember the Walkman? That was the iPod of its time. I got one that was barely larger than a cassette tape. Pretty remarkablei in those days.

I have a Bravia tv. It's an excellent tv. I still don't see one with a noticeably better picture that doesn't cost 2x what I paid 3yrs ago.
Yes, we have 2 Bravia TVs. Excellent value at the time. But would I buy Sony now, if they have to be replaced?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote