View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #170
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond-HH View Post

While I am here I would like to add a feature request:
As the list of book sources grows due to the suggestions from this thread, it might be a good idea to add filters for this list. Or to have only book sources of your own locale activated by default. It is better for a new user to start with a small list and add some favourite sources later than be burried under a pile of sources from so many strange countries.
Well. There already is a filter. You can filter which bookstores Get Books searches by unchecking the stores you don't want to search . For example, I have ticked Kobo, Amazon US, Project Gutenberg and eHarlequin. The rest is unticked, since I am not interested in books in Russian, or from UK restrictions.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote