View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Samsung announced the "Note" at IFA. Engadget has a short hands on here

http://www.engadget.com/2011/09/01/s...ands-on-video/

Its a gorgeous display but I m not convinced the pen input is as accurate as Samsung would like people to believe

edit: thats a 5.3" display
Love this phone, I've been happy with my Galaxy S, but the Note is really the phone I've wanted all along a 5.3", high quality screen with a stylus. Note it also has a dual core 1.4Ghz processor so it will hum along nicely.

With this phone I would ditch my nook/kindle reader.

Promo logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
As usual, no pricing info from the manufacturer.
Move along tubemonkey this phone's not for your .
It's going to be tied to a data plan and cost no less than $200. Off contract I'm guessing $699. Somehow I still feel I'm low balling the actual price

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote