View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:40 AM   #26
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Right now a rooted / custom rom Nook Color is still the tablet to beat at $250, IMO. The Galaxy Tab wi-fi is a close 2nd at $350, and for those that don't want to mess with rooting, flashing, etc. If you really like GPS and Skype...then the Tab is #1 as far as bang/buck. I don't really need 'em, so the $100 less it better IMO.

The Viewsonic G-tab is good if you like those honking big 10"+ tablets (not for me) but the viewing angles apparently suck on it - and that's a big con in my book. The IPS screen on the Nook Color is a big, big feature to me.

I like the upcoming HTC Flyer (has a stylus!!!) but it'll probably be very pricey.

Last edited by GreenMonkey; 04-13-2011 at 03:55 AM.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote