View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Yesterday it gave me about 5 hrs with initial factory charge and really heavy wifi/3g usage; had about 20% maybe before I plugged again? I also played Asphalt and Angry Birds for about 40 min

I am still still testing and learning the tablet's behavior so I don't want to give a serious review yet, but I am happy so far. This is not a dedicated e-reader but a tablet, almost a really cool and small netbook so that should keep clear expectations about things like battery's life and screen's brightness.

Last edited by jocampo; 01-15-2011 at 01:14 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote