View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #24
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^I think the casual racism in Australia bothered me most because Jean was quite enlightened for her time toward the Malays and Islam. Somehow she didn't bring the same empathy toward the native people of Australia. I dimly remember an incident that irritated me, her rather superior and intolerant attitude toward a white rancher, his native wife, and their mixed children.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote