View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
To move the books I'd either put them on Google Drive or transfer them to your computer and then onto the Arc. You can use iTunes music on the Arc (or any android tablet) because the music is sold DRM free. Not so with the movies. All movies/tv shows sold through iTunes are DRM protected. I have no idea about from a DVD. I'm assuming if it has a digital copy bundled with it as so many do these days it would be an easy matter to get it onto the Arc. The Arc also comes loaded with Cinema Now which can be used to get movies and you can get Netflix as well to stream movies.
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote