View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #9
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
It's there under Settings, Look & control for all books, Brightness control.

My big complaint is the dictionary lookup. Another thing I miss from Stanza is being able to view the clock when you tap on the page to bring up the status bar.
Did you happen to read my other post above where I said the developer had told me that?

And with regard to the clock, write to the developer, as I did. He may have a solution, or put it in the next update.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote