View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Haven't had a chance to see it on the EBW1150, yet; just on the PC.

I think it looks very elegant! (but I might be biased )

One thing though, the line spacing seems a 'bit' more than usual. Was this in the original mobipocket ebook? or perhaps introduced by my 'mobi2imp'?

Could you post the .html in the ExplodeDir so I could try re-building it and to see if that line-spacing issue is present. Also, any specific command-line options you used?

Thanks.

-Nick
I noticed the indent myself although it is ok. Perhaps there were some spaces in the document to fake an additional indent. You can go to the MobileRead mobipocket section and download the same book for yourself. Then you can compare the looks in MobiPocket with the looks in eBookwise and convert the file yourself to inspect it.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote