View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
I have been using Calibre for a couple of years and the updates have all been great so far, however since the latest releases (0.7.35 onwards) Calibre no longer sends pre-built thumbnails to the newer Sony devices PRS-650 etc.
Have you actually tried the newest version or are you just going with what you're reading? I read the thread you linked to and I don't see this taking away the 650s ability to display thumbnails.

I could be wrong., but I suspect that the Sony 650 will take any epub with a properly designated cover and create a thumbnail for that book.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote