View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #10
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Cool Fully support

A Multi-Language forum would be a great Idea. It would also encourage people from other parts of the world to come more often to Mobile Read. I know we have a sister Russian site that I Check out...but I prefer the Mobile Read one.

Perhaps a Babylon Forum Section..

>>>>>>???????????????????

わかりますか?

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandroide View Post
Hello, mobilereaders!

In thread "Hello from Madrid" (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13172), opened by tempvs, several members said that it would be perfect having a spanish forum in mobileread. I suppose that our german and french friends would be very glad of having similar forums.

Who are in favor of a "spanish corner" (and one french, and one german...) in mobileread? Raise your hands!

hidari is offline   Reply With Quote