View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 AM   #40
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthoven View Post
Hi,

I'm in Bangkok, Thailand. I try using Vpost Asia service which provide shipping address in US and then charge me for a separate shipping to Thailand. The order goes through without problem; but after checking the order status, B&N tells my order cannot be processed, please call ....... or ......., if outside US.....

I have to pay by my non-US credit card. That's probably why they know I'm not from US.
B&N does check if you have an USA IP-address. You have to use an USA proxy or VPN (like www.alwaysvpn.com).
See my earlier posts in this thread.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote