View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #21
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
@Shadowplay

Let me recommend you the "Mistborn" trilogy, by Brandon Sanderson. Or you can read first his stand alone fantasy novel "Elantris".

Another excelent fantasy classic is the "Magician", by Raymond Feist. I think it's over 20 years old, but it's really good.

George R. R. Martin you must certainly know about by now. Try his "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, if you didn't already.

I'm right now reading the second book in the First Law trilogy of Joe Abercrombie. I like his style and sense of humor (although it's not a comedy or anything like that).

But if I could force you to read a book, I would choose the Raymond Feist's mentioned above.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote