Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #140
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Hahahaha, reading that I was expecting some huge sexist comment to come, but it's actually logical and even funny. I think I'll make sure to take my bra off before doing the update via Desktop.
I'm not sure whether to be insulted that you think that I'd make a sexist remark, or to just be titillated. Are you sure you're clear on what they meant when they told you to "flash" a new firmware? If so, I'm campaigning for greater transparency and a more public update process!

I'm nine full days in, 17.5 hours of reading on lowest lighting level, and now at 65%.

I don't have reading life turned on and do not check it.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote