View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #12
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
I too would prefer to be able to use my own thumbnail for collections, the one picked by Amazon is just so bland.

Also a bit of a shame that we can't mix view modes- I'd quite like to have my home page with collections in cover view but to have the books displayed in list view when I open a collection.

I can't get why Amazon finds it so difficult to understand that giving users options is a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The simple solution is to use list view, rather than cover view. It's more informative, and shows you more items.
Except that I have 10 collections, which on the K3 fitted nicely on one page, but on the PW even in list view you only get 8 items displayed per page so now my collections are over 2 pages anyway regardless of whether I use list or cover view - and for collections, I do prefer cover view (and even more so if could not use their thumbnail )

Last edited by Yolina; 02-24-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote