View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #512
wystearya
Enthusiast
wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I got my replacement today! For those who may have forgotten, my main issue was odd diagonal lines in the upper lefthand corner of my 1st Kindle PW. Here is a link to a picture of it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...a/100_1637.jpg

Some people mentioned there was pink on it too. I didn't see it, until I compared it with my replacement. I can now see the pink tint to parts of the screen on my original PW.

My replacement looks *much* better. At least on initial comparisons. There are no weird lines of light on this one. Also, all the LEDs look the same brightness. My first one seems to have one brighter than the others and it looks odd. I do see a little bit of pale green here and there, but nothing bothersome. I believe this will be my keeper! (Depending on how a couple of days reading it goes, that is.)

I'll try to get pics of the new one soon. I know I am personally much happier with it so far!
wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote