View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Let's not start that again!

I tried the black trick it doesn't work. I bought a black skin and it didn't do anything but it made the screen look dirty. I've tried everything. There is 100 page thread here on this issue so I'm not going to beat a dead horse again.

It looks like they changed the finishing on the glass? It looks clearer like the one the K3 has but still matted. The shadow is gone too on the sides due to the new bezel which makes it look cleaner. I do see some improvements. The text does look better, darker.

Now it could be they got lucky and got a good one but I do see a difference. I've looked at hundreds of K4 pics. Seen three different units. I love to see a pic of it in normal lighting with flash off to be sure.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote